Raw mango or green mango chutney is also known as “Kairichi Chutney” in marathi. This chutney is made using fresh raw mangoes, dhania/coriander, mint, chillies and jaggery.
Raw mango chutney is the most loved tangy dip during summers and goes well with any Indian sancks and meals.
Eating raw mangoes can help us in many ways. It is rich in vitamin A and vitamin E that enhances one’s hormonal system. It contains vitamin C which immunes us from many diseases. It even helps us from sunstroke, scurvy, and stomach related disorders.
This Indian dip is one of my favourite dips to have with meals and I also use this chutney when I make chaat as it has both sweet n sour flavours in it.
Sharing here my step-by-step recipe of Raw mango chutney.
Raw Mango Chutney Recipe
Here is how to make this sweet and tangy raw mango Indian dip which you can enjoy with your snacks and meals.
- Green / Raw mango – 2 no. medium size, chopped
- Fresh Mint leaves/Pudina – 1 cup
- Handful of coriander leaves/Dhania
- Jeera/Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Green chillies – 2
- Jaggery – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Add all the above ingredients to a mixer pot/blender.
- Blend to make a smooth chutney. Add a little water if required to blend the ingredients.
- Transfer the chutney in an air tight container and store in refrigerator for upto a week.
You can increase/decrease the amount of jaggery according to the sweetness you want.